If you keep up with the news you are already aware that many psychiatric drugs cause violence, suicide and multiple side effects. Well, now Mercola has published a list of specific drugs known to cause violence. It is not speculation anymore! A matter of fact some of the drug studies revealed this problem early on, prior to the marketing of the drug, yet it was released and is still on the market.
Top Ten Legal Drugs Linked to Violence
Meanwhile, here is a list of the drugs:
10. Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq): An antidepressant which affects both serotonin and noradrenaline
9. Venlafaxine (Effexor): An antidepressant also used to treat anxiety disorders
8. Fluvoxamine (Luvox): Another SSRI antidepressant
7. Triazolam (Halcion): This potentially addictive drug is used to treat insomnia
6. Atomoxetine (Strattera): An ADHD drug that affects the neurotransmitter noradrenaline
5. Mefoquine (Lariam): A treatment for malaria which is often linked with reports of strange behavior
4. Amphetamines: (Various): Used to treat ADHD
3. Paroxetine (Paxil): Another SSRI antidepressant, Paxil is also linked with severe withdrawal symptoms and a risk of birth defects
2. Fluoxetine (Prozac): This drug was the first well-known SSRI antidepressant
1. Varenicline (Chantix): The number one violence-inducing drug on the list, this anti-smoking medication is 18 times more likely to be linked with violence when compared to other drugs
Find natural alternatives, turn to your faith and/or deal with the stress in your life or in your past. Do not risk your health, your life or the lives of your family and friends!